SignSlapper is a software program that quickly and easily creates signs of any size to be cut on a CNC plasma cutting table. Includes dozens of sign templates, more than 100 art patterns, 30 special CNC fonts. You can quickly adjust sign size, art pattern size, font sizes and styles, etc. When you are done, SignSlapper instantly creates a dxf file that can be imported into your CNC software. Works great with PlasmaCam and Torchmate. Add our CNC art discs to further expand SignSlappers capabilities. All of our CNC art packages include SignSlapper files.
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows Vista
- Minimum 1280×1024 screen resolution
10MB hard disk, 1GB minimum memory ,1.2GHz processor speed or greater.
- You should have a CNC cutting system. Signs are saved as a dxf file and are imported into your CNC program to be cut on a plasma, water-jet or laser cutting table.
Included with SignSlapper 20:
- Download: All SignSlapper orders include an email with a link to download the software as well as a security key to unlock the software. Download emails are sent during regular business hours (Mon-Fri 0700-1600). Your SignSlapper 20 license allows you to install the software on up to 4 computers.
- Electronic instruction manual files
- online tech support, updated help files, product patches and updates
- Customers in the USA can receive the software and files on a USB drive in the mail for an extra charge in addition to the download.
- Sign Slapper may or may not work on Windows XP (requires .net).