PanelSlapper is a software program that quickly and easily creates decorative panels of any size to be cut on a CNC plasma cutting table. Includes over 200 patterns with 12 different layout styles for each pattern. You can quickly adjust panel size, hole pattern size, pattern spacing, etc. When you are done, PanelSlapper instantly creates a dxf file that can be imported into your CNC software. Works great with PlasmaCam and Torchmate.
- Windows 10,Windows 8,Windows 7 or Windows Vista
- Minimum 1024×768 screen resolution
3MB hard disk, 1GB minimum memory ,1.2GHz processor speed or greater.
- You should have a CNC cutting system. Panels are saved as a dxf file and are imported into your CNC program to be cut on a plasma, water-jet or laser cutting table.
Included with PanelSlapper 16:
- Download: All PanelSlapper orders include an email with a link to download the software as well as a security key to unlock the software. Download emails are sent during regular business hours (Mon-Fri 0700-1600). Your PanelSlapper 16 license allows you to install the software on up to 4 computers.
- Electronic instruction manual files
- online tech support, updated help files, product patches and updates
- All customers in the USA receive a software installation CD and a component library CD. Customers in Europe and Australia who selected USPS for shipping will also receive CD’s in the mail in addition to the download option.
- PanelSlapper may or may not work on Windows XP.